This is the book only, not wallpaper
One of the oldest cities in the world. Between the Far East and the West. On the Silk Road. The richest city in Central Asia.
Tamerlane made it a magnificent capital of his kingdom.
Three millennia of history, culture, arts. To honor this city become a legend so we called this our collection.
Textures, colors, metallic shading, design to narrate the atmosphere of this part of Central Asia, with the taste and the ideas of our Italian style
Roll size: cm 53 x m 10,05
• Composition: vinyl fabric backed (non-woven) wallcovering
• Lightfast: a high degree of lightfastness (over 7 out of 8 to BS 1006)
• Flammability: highly flame resistant "B - s2 - d0" (In accordance with EN 13501)
• Washability: Sponge wallcovering with a solution of warm water and mild soap
• Good resistance to various household mild detergent
• Very good dimensional stability.
• Quality: IGI/CE approved
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.